Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hard to buy for people-don't you love them?

I can't believe that this is about the last week to shop for Christmas! Are you done? I bet you are, unlike me. Between the weather and work, it's been hard to get it done. We even had another winter storm last night (and they didn't even cancel school!) So, that's another day I'm stuck at home. Thank goodness for online shopping!

One of my relatives is very hard to buy for. They seem to have everything they need! Must be nice. I've been racking my brains trying to figure out something, then I came across these awesome tv stands .


Love it!!!!!!!!

They have a faux fireplace built right in! They are so awesome-I may be behind the times, but I've never seen this type of tv stand. It like takes care of two "chores" at one time by acting as a tv stand and a fireplace. These probably would save space as well, and since they aren't real fireplaces, less mess too.

Okay, now I want one too. Anyone? Anyone? Helloooooo?????????

Anyway, this just might be the cool present this relative needs-who knows, maybe they will invite us over more often for dinner too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been asking my husband for one of those for Christmas too, i think they are amazing!!!

If Santa is listening...I've been a good girl!!!!

Brian Miller said...

we need to find some kind of cabinet for our components...we wired the tv right to the wall..