Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Start the new year out right

Next year, (which is next weekend!) I plan on doing some heavy marketing for my photography business. I already have some desk calendars to hand out, and now I want to make new business cards. The ONLY company I use for printing my cards is VistaPrint. I'm sure you've heard of them. EVERYONE knows about Vista Print. They are the best printing company to use if you are on a budget for marketing-ro, even if you aren't. They have expanded over the years to include lots of more products to their line, like calendars, tshirts, magnets and many other products. They always offer their 250 business cards for F.R.E.E. Yep. It's true!
Christmas may be over, but why not get yourself something nice like getting that one favorite Christmas photo on a card or tshirt? Or, start thinking about next Christmas early. It's never too early to start!
Right now they have a great special going on. Free shipping when you spend $30 or more! Hurry, this won't last long!

2 comments:

Farrukh said...

Hi Tess,
Just exploring your wonderful blog. I had visited Visitaprint but it's a pity they don't ship to Pakistan.

Buckeroomama said...

I've gotten all my business cards from Vistaprint and some of my other marketing materials, too. :)