Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tis the season

As Christmas approaches in just a couple of days, I can finally say that I'm done with my shopping. Ok, not really. My step daughter isn't coming until after Christmas, so I will be finishing her present shopping the day after. (Please, no snow storms!)


As I sat back and gave thanks for the mound of presents under the tree, the usual seasonal anxiety started to set in. Do I have enough presents for the kids? Should I have bought that DS game? Will my husband like his gifts? Oh my gosh. Where are my keys? I NEED TO GO SHOPPING.

6 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Don't panic baby...just breathe!!!

Feel better??? :o)

I just wanted to wish you and yours a very blessed and Merry Christmas!!!

Brian Miller said...

we pulled everything out and made sure it was 'fair'last night...breathe...all will be well..

Buckeroomama said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Tess!

Breathe... and enjoy the holidays. =)

GottaLoveMom said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Wishing you a fun-filled New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tess

Happy New Year from Southern California. No snow here but a lot of rain storms and mud slides!

I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas Celebration.

God Bless You, ~Ron