Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, December 10, 2010

My little man's first haircut

With my persistance, my little grandbaby, Zach has been able to keep his adorable little curls-probably way past the time to keep them. These curls are his trademark. I totally adore them.



How cute, right?

After he turned two this year, his mom kept saying that it was time to cut those curls. Whaaaaaaat? No way. No how. Sorry. You. Ain't. Doing. It.

That should work, right? After all, kids listen to their parents, don't they? Respect thy elders?

Hmmm...well, I guess sometimes they don't always do what they are told.



5 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I always hate to see the angelic curls go, and yet they do look sweetly grown-up after that cut.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

What a handsome little cutie pie he is. It always makes 'em look so grown~up and takes that baby look away. {{{SIGH}}}111!!!

God bless ya sweetie and have a splendid weekend!!!

Gail said...

I miss the curls on all my grandboys!

Buckeroomama said...

I would totally keep those curls on for as long as I could! I've always dreamed of babies with lovely curls, but yeah, everyone in our family has stick straight hair... =(

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know about not being able to access my blog through IE. With some computers, I could access it with IE, with others, I couldn't. Weird.

Liz Mays said...

I hated when I had to cute my little man's curls too, but look how cute your grandson looks in his little boy haircut! LOVE it!