Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Over the months I've felt so popular. I've never had so much mail come in my name, or so many visitors show up at my door. I felt wanted and needed. I felt like somebody!

What? You say it's because it was election season and I'm the only registered voter in my house?

Damn...

Here I thought that they love me. They REALLY love me!

Well, I'm depressed now.

I guess there's just one more thing to do...VOTE!

Happy Voting Day!!

1 comments:

Brian Miller said...

haha thank goodness for an end to the mail...just voted...