Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thyme Maternity Yoga Pant

When I was pregnant, I remember the one thing that I hated; finding clothes that fit and looked cute too. I mainly stuck to sweat pants and sweat shirts because I really couldn't find anything.

Nowadays, there are more choices for moms-to-be. One such company is Thyme Maternity. They offer a styling line of maternity clothing for women. A fellow pregnant reviewer on our team got the chance to try out the Thyme Maternity Yoga Pants.  She gave a thumbs up on comfort and ease to put on these cute pants.

These pants feature a belly panel that can be worn folded down or up. The comfortable jersey fabric hugs your tummy and is perfect for lounging or staying active.


 I love yoga pants whether pregnant or not!


They support your growing tummy and work well for almost all stages.

Info:



Fabric Content:

95% Cotton

5% Spandex

Color:

Black

Sizes:

S - XXL

Price:

$35.00

Where to buy:


And in select Babies“R”Us locations

in the U.S.

 
You can also find Thyme Maternity here:
 
Facebook page (Facebook.com/ThymeMaternityUSA)
 Twitter handle (@ThymeMaternity)

7 comments:

Janet said...

Those look so cute!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have these-is there going to be a giveaway?

Karen said...

Wish I could have gotten those when I was pregnant!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh, love these. Maternity pants totally spoiled me. Now I can't stand to wear regular jeans anymore.

Brian Miller said...

heh...i dont do stretchy pants....
probably a good thing...smiles.

Liz Mays said...

Those are cute, and I agree...pregnant or not!

Robin said...

My kids are 14-22, so it's been a long time since I was pregnant. I would have loved something like this. Maternity clothes and cute just didn't go together when I was having kids. Oh, how times change.