Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Social Moms For Good-Save the Children REAL Awards

Save the Children has announced the launch of The REAL Awards, a first-of-its-kind global awards program designed to develop greater respect and appreciation for health workers and the lifesaving care they provide globally, as well as in the United States. The REAL Awards is made possible by the support of presenting sponsors Medtronic Foundation, The Merck Company Foundation, and Masimo Foundation for Ethics, Innovation and Competition in Healthcare, and supporting partners GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis and Time Inc.


The REAL Awards are a first-of-its kind global awards program to honor health workers! How cool?!




So, if you know someone you want to nominate, there still is time!

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I wish I did know of someone!

Barbara said...

What an amazing award!

Susan Cook said...

Sounds like a good program.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)