Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, February 28, 2011

The curse of the Angry Birds and no Internet

You might not of seen me online too much lately in the last couple of weeks. That's because our Internet hasn't been working very well lately. We finally got a tech out on Friday to see what the problem was. He changed some wiring and got it up and working again-woo hoo!

Since I didn't have a way to work on my online things the last week, I had a lot of time on my hands. What did I do with my free time? I GOT ADDICTED TO ANGRY BIRDS.

Have you played this game on your phone? Please don't if you have never played it. You won't get laundry done. You'll put off feeding your children. You will forget to sleep. It's that addictive.
I actually hate it, but when I don't kill all the pigs, I have to keep playing it til I pass the level.

Have. to. kill. the. pigs.
I think I might have to get one of these shirts.

At least when I could get back online, I did not have time to get on that darn game. Thank goodness. I have a new blog that I worked on all weekend and will be unveiling next week. I hope that you will visit it too when it's active and leave me comments. Here's a hint: If you like photography, you will love this blog!

1 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I've heard of the game but have yet to find any game that can hold my attention.