Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, February 4, 2011

A review in the making

As many of you know, I am a preferred blogger for CSN Stores. I have been asked to review an item for them and of course, I'm going to keep it a secret-cause that's the way I am.

It might a lamp, or even a very cool swing set! They have so many neat products and pretty much anything you can think of to buy. So, if you need a new a couch, they got one for you. If you need a new vacuum, they have that as well.

Can you guess what I'm reviewing? Check back just for fun on my past posts and see what I need badly. I'll give you a cookie if you guess right-not really, but won't it be fun to try to guess anyway?

0 comments: