Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Easy Saturday

I finally have a Saturday to myself, so I decided to use it to practise some new backgrounds for baby shoots. Emily followed me downstairs and I took advantage of a warm body.
She was enjoying laying down on the comfy blanket. We decided to pretend she was on a model shoot.

I told her to give me a serious pose.

Then, a fun one.

Shortly after that, she got bored and left, so I had to use this guy.

Yeah, I know.

I need some babies to photograph!

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...i like the backgrounds...really colorful....

Darcy said...

Love her fun pose :)

Thanks for visiting Tales From the Nursery - following back!

sheila said...

How funny, losing your model, ah ha ha. Great shots though!