Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl, Baby

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl this weekend? Did your team make it? Ours did!

Did you assume we were Packers fans?

Nope.

WE ARE STEELERS FANS!

So, this weekend will be filled with eating fattening food and wearing black and gold. I don't mind it too much, but I will have to inform the hubby that I'm not going to be the waitress for the evening. If that's the case, I'm grabbing my little smokies and chili and hiding upstairs and watching it from my bedroom!

Have a fun weekend and I'll be posting photos from the game next week!

1 comments:

Brian Miller said...

heck yeah...waving my towel proudly! go steelers!