Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Still Proud

We didn't win, but we are still holding our heads high.

It was a good game-I thought we were going to win at the last minute. Oh well. Even the greatest teams have their moments.

We still had a good time-eating.

And eating.

I didn't do any special decorations this time. I just put the food out for everyone to grab.


The hubby's wings were the hit of the party as usual.

Barely had a chance to get a photo before they were gone.

When Zach finally showed up, he and Emily had a good time proudly wearing their jerseys.
He supports his Gpa's team.

Little Avrie does too. As long as she gets a chicken wing some day when she has teeth.

We'll get em' next year-GO STEELERS!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

My sympathies ... we were also rooting for the Steelers. (We're moving to the Pittsburgh area, so even though we're from Philly, they're our newly adopted team.) Looks like everyone had a great time, despite the result.

Cascia Talbert said...

Cool photos! I don't think I should show you my Superbowl party photos...I'll just say I'm from Wisconsin. It was a great game.

Brian Miller said...

oh it was a sad day in our house...ugh...they gave it away...

Unknown said...

They gave it a good fight! Next year! Stoppin by from MBC. I am a new follower, hope you will follow back. Check it Out! with Dawn
http://checkitoutdawn.blogspot.com

Jodi Lee said...

new follower from MBC

Come see me at http://www.theecoblogger.com

Jodi

Getrealmommy said...

Guessing you didn't like my post about how I don't "get" football... :)

Concerned American Citizen said...

Very cute! I like the pics. Following your back :)

Crunchyish Mama said...

We were pulling for the Steelers too! I was born in Pittsburgh and lived there for a few years when I was little. Gotta go for my hometown! New follower from MBC!