Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

One big snow fort

Like other Midwesterners, we woke up to a mound of snow adorning our driveways and doorsteps. I think we got 16 inches? At any rate, the blowing snow blew our driveway shut-it was 3 feet deep!

This was after we shoveled for 3 hours. Honey, when are we getting a snowblower??

Emily had fun playing out in the snow.

Though, we didn't stay outside very long. I hate cold.

Bella wanted to stay out longer, but she was shivering, so I told her she had to go in.

Today, we have the cold to deal with. I think it's -13.
At least the groundhog says it will be an early spring-he better not be messing with me!





2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...love getting out to play in the snow! looks like a lot of fun!

GottaLoveMom said...

we got a lot of snow, too...what a lovely little girl you have there!
(It's the shoveling that's bad)
We all can't wait for spring!
Stay warm :)