Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The comforts of home

Last night, I decided to watch the Sex and the City dvds to prepare to see the movie since I am a die hard fan. I had forgotten how beautiful they all look and it has made me realize that I really don't go out of my way to impress anyone anymore and sometimes I realize that I've got the same thing on from the day before-argh!
Working at home makes it so easy to slob out and wear sweats, no makeup and not doing your hair- I am there right now!
Moms who work outside the home probably would kill to not have to get up and put the war paint on, dress up and all the fun stuff. The really strange thing about me is, I really miss getting dolled up but I just can't seem to find the time and I don't know how I ever managed before.
So, I decided that starting today, I am making a change in my life. (I know Honey, I can hear the 'thank-you' already even though you would never say anything out loud!)
I'll keep you updated on my progress if you care-Look out, Carrie, here comes Tess!

1 comments:

Dana said...

SATC the movie was awesome... If you're a die hard fan like me you'll love it!!

Happy watching!