Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

What is your credit score?

Part of running a business means you have to have the means to keep it successful. Sometimes, you might need help with funding for advertising, new equipment, etc. Especially if you are just starting out.

Of course, this could mean that you need to try to get a loan. Now, if you are like me, your first thought would be WHAT IS MY CREDIT?! Credit is sooo important when it comes to getting loans, jobs, and as my oldest is finding out, a place to live.

Did you know that you can get a free credit check? I just came across this cute FreeScore commercial and laughed my butt off, but in all seriousness, it is very important to know your credit score and at FreeScore it's just that, free!

So, I'm starting the year out checking my credit and I'm going to apply for my first business loan to remodel our downstairs into a photography studio-it will be cheaper then what I pay for my studio!

Wish me luck!

0 comments: