Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I love my spices

I love spices! I put spices in every meal I cook. My favorite spice to use is garlic. It's good for your immune system and other things.
One thing I would love to have is a spice rack. I'm always misplacing my spices in my cupboard, or they fall off of my crowded shelves. I think spice racks can look beautiful a kitchen wall, or on a counter.
This is a beautiful wall spice rack that would look great on my wall-hint, hint.
If you rather have a counter spice rack, then how about this beauty?
So, if you love spices, then you should invest in a rack for them. You won't be sorry!

0 comments: