Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wordpress headaches

If you even noticed, I've been away. Learning, that is. I've decided to switch over to Wordpress. I'm excited, scared, anxious and stressed. I picked up copies of Wordpress and Wordpress Design for Dummies and bookedmarked YouTube learning videos. I was going to save time and hire someone, but the cheapest I've found was $500-ouch! I just don't have that kind of cash right now.

I figure that if I can teach myself Blogger code, I can do Wordpress. Just takes time to learn everything over again. Argh.

I'll keep you posted and sorry for lack of posting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Currently it looks like

Wordpress is the best blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that

what you are using on your blog?
My website > illegalvillasspain.com