Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor day with no labor

Alas, another weekend passed and guess what? No baby. So, we spent the weekend doing alot of walking around. By the time this baby is born, I'm going to be 5 lbs lighter and in the best of health. But, I fear this child will be two before he decides to step foot (or should I say head) out into this world. Is this his father's butthead genes taking affect? I will love this little bundle, but I'm afraid I will have to take him aside and tell him that if he even thinks about acting like his dad, I will have to hang him by his toes and torment him with a feather until he promises to be nothing like him.
I'm am proud to say though, that Emily has decided to have her baby. What the heck am I talking about? All during Jessica's pregnancy, my three year old has been saying that she has a baby in her tummy too. She would stick out her belly so proudly and show us. This would cause her father to have an aneurysm and die each time. Just like he does when she does her pole dancing moves and her hooker walk. All that I have to add, she learned from watching the dance moves from Hannah Montana and all the other Disney girls turned singers. I just laugh and say, "Honey, think of all the money she'll make us."
I guess she's decided it's been long enough, so now I'm the proud Nana of three baby dolls.
I think I'll save the congrats cigars for later when we go to the strip club to watch her dance and use the dollar bills from her hooking to tip the dancers.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's terrible...and hilarious. My husband would probably have a stroke too. Congrats on the triplets. Hope the real baby comes soon.

Dana said...

i thought for sure it would have been today.. GRRR.... I hope that baby comes soooon.

Anonymous said...

I hope the baby comes soon. The waiting is so hard.

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Hi! I saw you over on Jiggety Jigg. This is hilarious! Your daughter has her some personality, not to mention some very useful skills ;)!

Good luck with the baby.

Anonymous said...

Hang it there. Mine both were early. I cannot imagine the feeling of the wait.

I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I posted a little comment back. Sorry for the delay...out of town company over the weekend.

Unknown said...

That's scary and hilarious at the same time.

Goodness I can't imagine mine when she starts watching girls from Disney. She shakes her butt these days everytime she hear music playing of Noggin. I'm sure it'll be fun for my husband and I.

I'm sure you're excited but they'll come out at the right time. Waiting is hard.

Take care of yourself.

Tena said...

I can feel your daughter's pain, my first was late too! Hang in there!! Thinking good thoughts for you and your daughter

Michele said...

I can only imagine how difficult it is to wait. All three of mine arrived precisely 3 weeks early, so I was saved from the maternal wait game. I hope the time passes quickly!

Elizabeth Channel said...

As a mother of one 14 days late and one 10 days late, I feel for you!

On another note, it is amazing how the tiniest of girls know how to shake their hips. Troubling. My 3-year-old is like that. (She was induced on her due date.)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I hope she doesn't go 10 days late!

Pfingston said...

cute!
Oh - here's to you having that baby soon!