Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sibling Rivalry

Ten ways to annoy my twelve year old son:
1. Let his little sister get away with everything.
2. Let his little sister have his toy that she comes screaming out of his room with.
3. Make a big deal out of every cute thing his little sister does.
4. Give his little sister a dollar just because she asks.
5. Let his little sister get away with everything.
6. Tell him it's just so funny when his little sister says that naughty word.
7. Let his little sister have a bowl of HIS cereal.
8. Let his little sister get away with everything.
9. Believe his little sister when she says he started it.
10. Let his little sister get away with everything.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so familiar!LOL! I guess I was the same way with my little sister.

Anonymous said...

Poor guy. I guess it just wasn't his day. Little sisters are evil.

Anonymous said...

I WAS the little sister and got away with some things. But this posts just reminds me how careful I have to be with my two kids

Elizabeth Channel said...

Yes, it works with 8-year-olds, too. Particularly the cereal thing!

Boys are so devoted to cereal, I'm finding!

Pfingston said...

You know, Bill Cosby said it in his "Himself" video . .
"Parents are not interested in justice. They want QUIET!"

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=8ysFvUizRj8

from :20 to 1:39

Dana Clover said...

LOL.... they can annoy us... why can't we return the favor?

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Thanks for stopping by my site the other day, Tess. Love this sibling rivalry post. It isn't too hard to set off our kids, is it? I could almost write the same list for my two boys!

Tena said...

all very true!!!
Any baby news???

Anonymous said...

Little sisters are special and brats-lol. No baby yet, BTW!

Anonymous said...

I was the little sister too, but I didn't get away with much — or at least it didn't seem that way to me. I'm sure my sisters would disagree.