Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Million Dollar Baby


Here is one of the outfits we bought during our "shopping spree" the other day. Ever since we brought home Emily's new outfits, she's been wanting to wear the dressy ones to play outside in. I've tried to talk her into saving the real nice outfits for weekend wear when we go out. This hasn't gone over well with her and whenever I try to reason with her she simply says, "I have to wear these everyday before I grow up and they don't fit anymore. Remember?"

8 comments:

Donna@www.bethanybeachboutique.blogspot.com said...

Very cute....love the outfit! My daughter is almost 8 and you think it was such a terrible thing when she has to get dressed up for church or a party anymore!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

She has a point! Very cute outfit.

Terra said...

ADORABLE and great point wonder where she heard that????

BrnEyedGal said...

Oh WOW...What a sweetie!!! She's just adorable, I can see how she probably wins you over every time!!! LOL

Creative Junkie said...

That is one adorable outfit! And you know ... I kind of agree with her about wearing the clothes before she grows out of them. The mom in me thinks AACK, DON'T GET THEM DIRTY but the accountant in me thinks GET AS MUCH WEAR AS POSSIBLE FROM THEM.

She's a cutie!

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

Precious

Jen@born2impress said...

That is very cute!
Following you from the MBC follow me club.
Como visit when you have a chance.

janice said...

Darling outfit! I agree- might as well get as much wear out of the clothes as possible! (lowers your cost per wear!) :)