Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, May 1, 2009

More conversations with a four year old

Me: "Emily, time to pick up your toys."

Emily: "I can't."

Me: "Why not?"

Emily: " I broke a nail."


......

Emily: "Mom! Guess what?"

Me: "What? What?"

Emily: "The man on tv said there was going to be weather tomorrow."

Me: "Thank God."

......

Emily: "When we win the card contest, can we go to eat at AppleBees?"

Me: "Sure."

Emily: "And Chili's?"

Me: "Um, ok."

Emily: "And Steak n Shake?"

Me: "I guess."

Emily: "And Wendy's?"

Me: "We're going to get fat if I win, aren't we?"

16 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL... thanks for starting my blogging day off with a chuckle :). hope you have a great friday :).

The Four Week Vegan said...

Hehehe - I miss having a four year old.

Katy said...

LOL.. very funny little girl and I bet she doesn't even know it! I found you at MBC 100 club! I will definitely be back to your site!

Aim said...

very funny. The girl sure does like her food.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I just voted again!! How far are you behind now??

Tess said...

Pam-Im still in second place.

Helene said...

She's too funny...I especially love the "I broke a nail" excuse to not pick up her toys! That's classic girl, for ya!

I put up a blurb at the top of my blog about the Hallmark contest! Hopefully that will bring you some more votes!! How exciting that you're in 2nd place!! I'll also tweet about it!

Jacqueline Miller said...

I love it. This sounds like a lot of converations at our house!

Mrsbear said...

I just voted for you after seeing the blurb on Helene's site. I love the conversations with a four year old. Good luck with the contest, hope it leads to many opportunities to dine out. ;)

ConnieFoggles said...

Thank goodness for weather! And don't forget that kids eat free on the weekends at Steak N Shake.

AudreyO said...

My kids are grown now. It's so fun to read about these conversations. I work in a building where we have a preschool and I love talking with the kids. The things they come up with are just amazing.

Terra said...

yes you will get fat, and a fat wallet too!

Michelle J said...

LOL! She is so adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh that's just too funny! I love conversations with little munchkins...they are so entertaining! ;)

Custard Shoppe said...

Cute!!

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL! I love kids conversations...and you know what? They are still that funny when they are older :)

thanks for the smiles ... oh and I voted for you card! adorable!
tracy