Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Words with a Blogger Wednesday

(Just my daily reminder to vote and/or buy my card-thanks!)
It's Words With A Blogger Wednesday!
This week's blogger is a good online friend of mine. She has an awesome blog and I would like you to know about it too.
This week's blogger is:
Tell us about your blog:
My blog is about the every day life of our family. I focus mainly on our children and their activities, but I also talk about our extended family. Once in a while I throw in events happening in our community. My blog is my family journal documenting our lives, but I try to write it in a way that other's would enjoy reading.


When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in December 2008.

Do you make money from your blog?
No.

How frequently do you post?
Once a day, six days a week. I may drop the weekend post, once the summer gets rolling, though.

Do you have a favorite blogger(s) that you just can't live without reading?
Yes! Many! Sadly the blogger who I considered my blog mentor just quit her blog. I miss her a lot, she was very funny, and an excellent writer.

Have your readers influenced you in any way?
For sure! I enjoy their feedback, the readers who return everyday are like-minded. When I have asked for advice they step up and have offered lots of great solutions.

Has blogging changed your life in any way?
Without a doubt!! It has made this world a lot smaller, I have met some amazing people, who otherwise I would never of known. I consider these people my friends. Especially, being a SAHM, it opens up a world of adult conversation which I otherwise would be lacking.

What do you do when you get writer's block?
I take part in daily memes if I can't think of anything to write about. I also read what others are talking about and take cues from them. Or, I look through photos and find something there. I post lots of pictures, it seems:)

Any other advice you might have for newbie bloggers?
I consider myself a newbie still! This is just the beginning of a long journey, I hope. What I did, was join all the 'Mom blog' groups out there. It is a great way to find other's blogs, and then you can start commenting on them. Commenting is the secret to a successful blog! (I think)
Thanks, Pam!

4 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

What a great Q&A!

Aim said...

great interview. It's always interesting to see why others started their blogs.

Creative Junkie said...

I always like your Wednesday posts, Tess - I like finding new (to me) bloggers.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I LOVE Pam!!!! She is one of the kindest bloggers around! Thank you for sharing her with us!