Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Shopping-Reviewing Mama

This weekend's shopping post is about Zappos. Walking weather is here for some of you and I don't know about you, but I can never find the right shoe. Either they are too tight or hurt your feet after using them for a couple of days. I came across Zappos online shopping and found some great walking shoes that I totally want, starting with these:

All of their choices of walking shoes are wonderful and you'll have a hard time picking just one pair. They have many colors and styles to choose from and for the whole family.
The ease of the website is a plus too, with specials going on all the time and you won't have to worry about them being out of stock of your favorite brand. Right now there even free shipping going on, so you can shop from the comfort of your home and not have to pay extra for doing so.
So, as the weather is starting to get warmer, get your walking gear together by starting with feet and order a pair of walking shoes from Zappos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge Zappos fan, that's for sure!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Thanks! I am in need of new shoes, I am going to check it out!

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

Oh how I need new shoes!

Come by my blog, I got yet another award for you. :)