Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A conversation between a father and his four year old daughter

Emily: "No, Daddy! Don't change the channel!"

Jesse: "I'm not. I'm just looking at the guide."

Emily: "Well, just don't change it."

Jesse: "I'm not going to."

Emily: "Ok."

Jesse: "Would you rather watch the History Channel?"

Emily: "I saaaaid, don't change the channel-ARE YOUR EARS PLUGGED IN??"

10 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Hehehe - very cute.

AudreyO said...

That's cute. I always wonder where kids get these things from. LOL.

Creative Junkie said...

You know, this sounds almost exactly like the conversation I have with my husband over the remote.

Golfersmom said...

That is so cute. I am always amazed at the things that come out of Brooksters mouth.

Helene said...

That's adorable!!

Cascia Talbert said...

That is funny! Kids say the cutest things.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Are your ears plugged in? That is awesome!

Betty said...

lol ! Oh my goodness too cute!

Bongani-09 said...

That is what will happens at home during World Cup and Confederation Cup.

Bongani-09 said...

Thats what will happened at home during the Confederation Cup in June.Funny hey!!!