Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm so depressed-Let's make a contest out of it!

I just found out that you can check what place you are in after you vote online for my card. Unfortunately, I'm WAY behind with that darn Fan Fav card winning. Please, please, please vote daily. I know, why should you? You don't get anything for it. Well, I've decided that if we all get together and truly vote daily that maybe my rank will move up and if that happens, I should give back. That's why I'm going to do a giveaway every week to motivate everyone. This week, if I reach my goal of moving up two spots or more, I will give someone a $10 gift card to Walmart. In order to do that, you need to vote EVERYDAY! Comment on here after voting daily and you will be entered to win the gift card.



IF by miracle, I can reach the first spot, I will add an additional $10 and if I win at the end of this contest, a reader will win $100 of my winnings!


Now, there's no way to cheat and say that you voted and you didn't, because the goal is to see me move up in rank, so if nobody votes, nobody will win.


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you and did I say Thank you?

17 comments:

Suzanne said...

Tess, I will gladly vote every day even without the gift card. I have looked at the other cards and yours is the one I would pick up at a store and buy...truthfully! Good Luck!!!

DawnS said...

I voted for you, yours is the cutest for sure! I hope you win!

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Just voted. I hopeyou win!!!

eight helping hands said...

I voted and I know you know that I did! :-) Hope you and your family enjoyed their Easter! We did!

Helene said...

I just put a sticky note up on my computer screen to remind me to vote daily.

Don't worry about including me in your contest...I just want you to win because you deserve it!!!

Ann said...

I just voted, I love, love, love your card. I will vote every day. Thanks for coming by my blog! When I voted you were in 5th place, I'm sure you'll get on top.
Would you mind if I blog about your Hallmark entry to see if we can get you more votes?
http://alatteinthemorning.blogspot.com
ann dot guns at mac dot com

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

I just voted a minute ago. You dont need to include me in your contest either, I just want you to win!

Anonymous said...

That's a cute card! I hope you win.
And thanks for creating the Follow Me Club.

Visit me soon and share your thoughts -..

Jenjen
www.GottaLoveMom.com

PS - I try to log-in as my google blogger account but it kept rejecting it (hhhhmmmm)

Terra said...

Ok, I confess- I have not been voting - I figured you were getting tons of votes!!! Honestly I am more likely to buy yours than any of the others up for vote - I just created an account and made my first vote - I wanted you to know that it was not because of the contest (please do not include me in it) for your readers but because I honestly felt bad that you were not in a top spot - you deserve to be! I think I will link over to you this week! Maybe it will help

Anonymous said...

Hey Tess! Just wanted to let you know I voted. I will try my hardest to remember to head over there daily!

thanks for stopping by today!

Tess said...

Thank you so much for your votes! Especially wanting to do just because! We can do this!!!

Anonymous said...

I voted for you! Good luck, Tess!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I just went over and voted for you. I am in need of your vote as well,(different reason) please come back over to my blog and follow the link on Sunday or Monday's post.

Thanks!!

Ann said...

I voted again and will post about the giveaway to make sure you get to that #1 spot!

Ann said...

I voted and will keep voting till the end.

Ann said...

voted today.

~Brittainy said...

That is a really cute card! You do excellent work!