Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Shopping -Name Bubbles


Saturday Shopping

Today's shopping experience comes from Name Bubbles.

Have you ever wished that you were able to put your child's name on supplies that go to the daycare? Or how about school? Maybe they wouldn't of lost their hat or the daycare provider wouldn't of mixed up your baby's bottles with another baby's.



Well, now you don't have to worry! Name Bubbles is located in New York and they have totally cute name tag labels that stick on anything and are washable and even dishwasher safe! They have awesome kid labels to use on clothes, sports equipment, toys or really just about anything that you need to label.



I love the Daycare Labels Pack that includes all the baby labels you need to send with them to daycare. Sending your child off to camp this summer? With the Camp labels pack, they can put stickers on all their gear. Swimwear, boots, water bottles and more will all be covered with their information so they won't end up bringing someone else's gear home.



They even have labels for baby showers or birthday favor labels! Visit them today and order a pack to end your worry of loosing your child's stuff!




2 comments:

Carrie Ella said...

Hi! I am from the follow me club and am now following your blog. You can find me at http:maneuveringmotherhood.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Easter, Tess!