Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Shopping -Leslie Patricelli books

I was asked to review two books by Leslie Patricelli, Higher! Higher! and Baby Happy Baby Sad. These were such cute books and a great teaching tool if you are trying to get your toddler ready to read which we are.
My daughter was catching on to the words in the book even before we were done reading it (Higher! Higher!) for the first time. Funny with great graphics, this book lives up to the author's reputation of creating awesome board books. This book is for ages 2-5 and would make a great addition to any child's library of books.

Baby Happy Baby Sad is a very cute book and even though it's for ages 1-3, my 4 year old enjoyed it too. A great book for very young one's too with graphics to keep them entertained and with the use of only those two phrases, it might even help them to read early in age.
You can find these books here: http://www.lesliepatricelli.com/. Her site is very cute and fun too.
So, if you are on the prowl for an awesome read for your little one, you need to go get you one!

0 comments: