I've been tagged and given an award by Tami and thought I'd better catch up.
This is a Blogger Buddy Award-cute, isn't it?
The only rule is to give it to your blogger buddies. I don't like to just say "everyone" so, I will pick a few:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) The Hallmark Contest being over so I can see what place I come in.
2) Seeing my book on the bookstore shelf
3) The weekend- it's a quiet one other than the card signing.
4) Having the wedding I am scheduled to shoot be over.
5) Buying a bigger nicer house.
6) Readers leaving comments-I love comments.
7) Catching up with work.
8) Getting an Carmel Ice Coffee from McDonalds-lol!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Worked on photos from a 100th birthday party I took a week ago.
5) Visited other blogger's blogs.
6) Smiled because the hubby took Emily to dance instead of me.
7) Did "learning time" with my four year old.
8) Went to bed early for once.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1) Win the Hallmark Card Contest.
2) Win the Hallmark Card Contest.
3) Win the Hallmark Card Contest.
4) Earn a hefty living from writing.
5) Have a wildly popular blog that everyone in the world loved.
6) Be debt free.
7) Go to Disney World .
8) Win the lottery.
8 Shows I Watch On TV
1) Desperate Housewives
2) Two and a Half Men
3) Hannah Montana-don't laugh
4) Old Christine
5) I would have to say that I watch movies for the rest of my list. (Actually, I could list some more Disney shows but then you would find out just how immature I really am. :) )
I am just tagging the same people for this too so they can curse at me under their breath. I hear you already-make sure your kids aren't around! They might say, "Who is @#^%$ Tess?"