Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A way to remember it all


This will be the cover of the photo book I'm doing of our journey being a finalist in one of Hallmark's card contest. I'm doing it for Emily to have just incase when she grows up, she forgets about the time in her life when her mom became totally obsessed to the point of crazy to try to win a contest.

3 comments:

Aim said...

what a good idea! That will be a nice keepsake.

Jennifer said...

LOL! That's hilarious! But at least you have something for all the madness you went through! :-)

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

That is a great idea. She will have it all right there to tell her kids about her face on a card. I can't wait to find out!