Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A beautiful blogger?

I've been so depressed lately. I'm not sure why. I get in these moods once in awhile and I just go with the flow and eventually, they pass. Maybe I'm sad because I'm having a birthday on Saturday-though I am looking forward to spending time with family. We have lots of fun stuff planned and at least there is no snow in the forecast-knock on my husband's head.
I've decided to try to cheer myself up by posting my award I got recently.
It's the Beautiful Blogger Award.

I got this award from Jamie over at

I have a coupon for that!

Thanks, Jamie!

The rules are:

There are some rule to follow:
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.

2. Pass this award onto bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.

3. Contact the winners and let them know they’ve won.

4. State 7 things about yourself

The bloggers that I've met recently that deserve this award are:

Anything Fits a Naked Man

The Blonde Duck

Pink Haired Lady

Raising a Quiver Full

Riding the Roller Coaster

So, I hope this award helps me out for the day.

If not, then maybe a double fudge brownie might be just the thing.

I'm just saying...

7 comments:

Kris said...

Congratulations Tess!! Thank you for passing it on to me. Don't feel too bad, my birthdy is Sunday. Happy early Birthday!!

Brian Miller said...

congrats on the award. sorry to hear you have been sad...hopefully some more sun shine finds its way to you today as well. happy early birthday!

Liz Mays said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you come out of the funk soon. That's no fun!

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Gasp! Why, thank you!

shunee said...

sorry to have you have been sad.I know how hard it is to come out of a slump.Hopefully your Birthday will change you mood :)

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats on the well-deserved award, Tess.

Hope you'll feel better soon.

((hugs))

Dagmar said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad that you don't let your mood dictate your life and that you know it's a phase that will get better. Hang in there! Hope you feel more cheerful soon.

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog about the NYC Moms Blog post!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Dagmar
Dagmar's momsense