Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The most honest person in the world.

Me: "Jordon, do you like my new place mats?"

Jordon: "No. The old ones look better."

Me: "Oh."

---------------

Me: "Jordon, I'm so excited that New Moon is out!"

Jordon: "Twilight is stupid and anyone who likes it is silly."

Me: "Oh."

---------------

Me: "Jordon, are you going to read my book when it comes out?"

Jordon: "Probably not."

Me: "Oh."

---------------

Me: "Jordon, I've finally finished redoing your room. Do you love it?"

Jordon: "No. I like the old way better."

Me: "Oh."

-------------

God help him the first time his wife asks him if her outfit makes her look fat.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! What beautiful children and that boy sure is honest! I love the comment at the end...you are absolutely right but by then he will have learned the fine art of white lies I am sure! Very cute blog.

Brian Miller said...

haha. he will learn one day...

The Blonde Duck said...

LOL! Poor lady!

eight helping hands said...

He'll probably say to her, "It's not the pants that make you look big, it's your butt!"
Honesty does go a long way until it comes to women and our insecurities!

Susie said...

Yeah...honesty is good but too much can be lethal:-)

More Than Words said...

LOL!!! Just make sure his wife is skinny!

Marla said...

Too funny!! At least he's talking to you.

Creative Junkie said...

Really makes us think twice about teaching out kids to always tell the truth, doesn't it?

Buckeroomama said...

He's honest! What can you say? ;p

The Short (dis)Order Cook said...

Ha ha! If you need an honest answer, always ask a kid!