Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update on my book.

I just found out that my novel is now ready!







About my book:

Are you a blogger?

What would you do if you had a stalker?

Paige McDonald is a well-known blogger. When one of her
reader’s obsession with her goes too far, Paige finds herself in
danger. Soon, other bloggers start turning up dead. Will she listen
to her family and stop blogging, or will she ignore everyone and
keep blogging-at the risk of losing her life?

It will take a week or so for it to be added to Barnes and Noble and Amazon, and all other major outlets. I'm waiting for my order and if you would like a signed copy, I will have a website that will include an special order button. It will be active when my order arrives, so I'll let you know. Otherwise, you will be able to order it at any bookstore-you can ask them to order it for you if you go to the store to save shipping.

Thanks for your support and please help me reach my goal of selling 2000 books!

I'll keep you updated when it is live on B&N and Amazon!

14 comments:

Brian Miller said...

woot woot

Marla said...

AHHHHH!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!! I definately want a signed copy.

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! Getting a novel published is the dream of so many writers... including myself! I will have to check it out :D Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

Paula said...

Incredible! Huge congratulations for living the dream!!!

Laurel said...

Wow Cool -a novel! Hmmm? Love to hear what it is all about:)I have 8 feet so I will die earlier:)
Thanks for popping by- cool blog !

Alpha-Mom said...

Congratulations and good luck!

Liz Mays said...

Oh my gosh, I remember when you were just choosing the cover and everything. Sooooo cool!!!! Congrats!

Aim said...

sweet! I can't wait to read it.

eight helping hands said...

YAY! I can'gt wait to get my signed copy! Woo Hoo! Is it going to be in stores or can you only order it??

Veronica Lee said...

Double-woot!! Congrats and best of luck!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats!!! How wonderful!!1

Unknown said...

Michelle-you will be able to order it at Barnes & Noble and Amazon and actually all major book stores. It's just getting in the system. ;)

Creative Junkie said...

OMG, I'm thrilled for you! Huge huge huge congratulations!

The Single Mothers Chronicles said...

Tess - this is awesome - and such a gripping topic for all of us!! I can see I've missed a lot - look forward to your book!
Swati