Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Gotta love the guy.

I had a great month this March-I had a great birthday, I bought a new car, my book is out, my daughter' Mother's Day card is coming out as a birthday card and to end it, today is my wedding anniversary. Hey, anyone putting up with a guy who buys electronics like there's no tomorrow, gets carried away with credit cards, has to eat out all the time (thus, making it hard to stay a size 3) and spends more time wiping his black car then giving me a back massage deserves a special day.

Ok, I know, it's supposed to be OUR day. So be it- I guess I might have a few quirks that he has to put up with too. So, today we celebrate being married for seven years. Does seven years get a special symbol? Diamonds? Gold? Anything? Actually, I got my present early-tinted windows for my new car. Oh yeah, I'm the cool mom now.

What am I getting him? You guessed it, a new gadget for his computer. taking him out to dinner, and letting him wash his car-but, I'm not letting him use the credit card.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like one awesome month. You have so much to be thankful for.

The Blonde Duck said...

Happy anniversary! 7 years is a wonderful one!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

What a great month! Happy Anniversary!

The Short (dis)Order Cook said...

Happy anniversary! Ah men! Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em. Our 7 year anniversary also conincided with my father's 70th birthday, so we had two special dinners in a row and we were too stuffed to do anything special. I don't think I could have rolled over onto my bloated belly for that back massage. ;-)

Annette Piper said...

Sounds like it was a fantastic month! Happy anniversary (good idea, don't let him near the credit cards!)