Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

EcoSmart winner.

Do you ever feel like no matter what you do, you just can't get caught up? I've been spending the last couple of weeks, trying to do just that. I've been cleaning, writing, going through mail and I finally hit the mounds of laundry that I've been pretending not to see every time I walk by it.
So, I wasn't surprised that I FORGOT TO PICK A WINNER FOR MY CONTEST!

This is why I don't hold too many contests, I am just too darn busy sometimes.

Anyway, I'm going to just shut up and announce the winner.

It's Veronica Lee from Of Mice and Ramen, you won a bottle of organic pesticide from EcoSmart.
Woo-hoo!
Come claim your prize, fellow blogger.

4 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Woot-woot!!

Thanks Tess, I've just sent you an e-mail.

Brian Miller said...

snapssed another one. smiles.

congrats...

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations to your winner. I love Eco Smart products!

sheila said...

I won this on another blog. I cannot wait to try it this summer!