Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The best grand baby ever.

I bet you've been wondering where Zach has been.

Don't worry, he still loves chocolate...

He is still ornery...

He's still the greatest grand baby ever...

We decided to do a photo shoot this weekend.

One thing I learned about taking photos of one-year-olds...

It can be very hard to get them to cooperate when they are teething.

He kept putting his fingers in his mouth.

Over.

And over.

Then, you get lucky, and he smiles a bit for you...

And then he gives you another one.

Then, he finally decides to be nice and give you one of those I-just-want-to-eat-you-up-you-are-so-cute smiles...

And you decide to forgive him for being so ornery and you give him your last piece of chocolate.

9 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I just love his curls --SO adorable!! :)

Veronica Lee said...

He's really cute!! I love, love, love the pics!!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Definitely worth the wait! So, so, so cute.

ConnieFoggles said...

I absolutely love his hair. I hope those curls stay forever! Those smiles made it all worth it in the end.

Liz Mays said...

He is absolutely precious!

Brian Miller said...

adorable shots...

Creative Junkie said...

Look at those curls! He's a cutie!

Morgan said...

He is a cutie! I agree that the curls are adorable.

Keri said...

LOL and worth every second of it. So precious! How you doing? Just popping in to see how life is treating you. Oh and to tell you that If you use Google Reader to view blogs U follow, mine shows no new postings published since August 09. This is a Google Error with no avail. fixes Grrrrrr........ take care, Keri (a.k.a. Sam)