Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If I ever won a shopping spree

Sometimes, I like to dream what it would be like to win a shopping spree from an online shopping site like csn stores. I would definitely change out some furniture for sure. In my shopping fantasy, I would get one of these couch sets.


I know, its white- I can dream. I would want this ottoman coffee table . Love it!

A new bed and bed set would be perfect.


And I think I would need a new kitchen table as well.

What brings up all of this? my favorite online shopping site, csn stores.com is letting me review something and I'm so excited! What is it? I guess you will have to come back and see... :)
u

5 comments:

Getrealmommy said...

sounds like fun. Are they giving you product for a give-away? ;)

Gail said...

You have chosen my dream furniture...maybe we both can win some day.

secret agent woman said...

I think a shopping spree would be so much fun.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Oh to dream!