Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just let them think they are right

Hubby: Did you line up my pants legs like I like them when you took them out of the dryer?

Me: Uh, no. I forgot.

Hubby: Did you separate my white tshirts from my colored ones?

Me: Uh, no. I was very busy and put them together.

Hubby: (growl) Thats it. I'm just going to have to do my laundry!

Me: What? You want to actually help- I mean, do your laundry? (pretending to gasp) I REALLY don't know how I'm going to handle this.

Hubby: That's right. I guess you should remembered how anal-I-am-about-my-clothes I like them.

Me: Honey?

Hubby: What?

Me: Just wondering, how am I doing with the dishes?

4 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

If I thought there was anything I could do to my husband's laundry that would compel him to work the washing machine on his own I would get right on that. He has no standards. I don't even think he cares if they're clean!

I hope you score a win with the dishes too!

sara said...

Husband's are so darn helpful!

secret agent woman said...

I'd happily hand over ALL the housework if I were being criticized. But you are a lot nicer about it than I would be.

Marla said...

You are one smart chica ~