Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last wedding of the year

I have a wedding to shoot this weekend and I'm happy to say, it's my last for the year. Weddings are too stressful for me and I hate doing them by myself. My daughter or dad usually tag along with me, but they both can't make it this time- Argh!

Silly me scheduled a family shoot on Sunday as well-what was I thinking? So, now I get to get up early after a hectic Saturday. Let's throw in trick-or-treating on top of all that.

I told the hubby that I will definitely need a night out next week with no kids and no cameras. My favorite restaurant is Ruby Tuesdays-they are AWESOME.

So, our date night will be my motivation to get through this weekend-and maybe that expensive lens I'm getting with the money I make from the wedding...

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles. a date night sounds just the thing...need to set up another with T...perhaps next week as well...

secret agent woman said...

A wedding and a shoot on Halloween? You've got a busy week ahead - good luck!