Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Living with pests-you don't have to!

With all my problems with pests lately, I've considered hiring a Pest Control Service. I hate spiders and anything creepy and crawly to the point of about having a heart attack when one gets in the house.

There are many pest control services, like if you lived in Las Vegas, you could find a Las Vegas Pest Control service for your needs. While doing some research, I found out a few interesting Bug Facts about preventing pests from getting in your home:

Make sure that you can't see daylight through your door when closed-I have one of those doors!
Cut shrubs and bushes back at least a foot from house.

Keep tree branches from growing over roof-this allows rodents to climb onto house!

Caulk any holes around your house to prevent pests from getting inside.

Like I mentioned before, if you are looking for Pest Control Services in Nevada, there is a company that offers a guaranteed home and Commercial Pest Control. Elite Pest Control serves the Henderson and Las Vegas areas and have been in service for over a decade.

Though, I don't live in that area, I know that pests can be bad for people and having a Pest Control Company in Las Vegas available that you can trust is good to know!

1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Wood mulch around the foundation is not helpful either!