Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Breaking away from the 'blah'

This winter, I've been feeling very bloated and just 'blah'. I have this urge to go jogging (I don't even like to run) so, I think it's that time of the year to think about diet and exercise. I've been checking out Suzanne Somer's new book, Sexy Forever. I'm over 40 and this book deals with women 40 and over.

I also thought about checking into diet pills and need to find out the pros and cons of taking them. I've heard good and bad, that's why it's not something to jump into. There are so many options for dieting and I really don't know a whole lot about dieting. I've always been thin and never worried about what I ate, but ever since my youngest was born, I've kept about ten pounds on me that I have a hard time losing.

I blame it on the career change I made; I went from a manager working 60+ hours, to working at home and not so physically active. So, I have to find ways to be more active and change my eating habits. Me like a my sweets, baby!

So, any tips or recommendations would be welcomed, especially if it doesn't involve just eating rabbit food-if you know what I mean!

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

dont know if you drink soda...but cutting it and caffeine helped me drop weight for sure...and i cant wait til spring...

Dee said...

I recently cut out coke and am going to TRY my best to exercise more. I'll never be able to bring myself to take any diet pills b/c you never know what long term they could do to you.