Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, January 7, 2011

My husband would kill me if he knew I forgot

Just to show how absent minded I am, I totally forgot to tell you about the awesome present the hubby got me this year.


The hubby really wanted to throw me off this Christmas. He even went as far as to tell me for the whole month of December that he was sorry, but he really didn't get me much this year and he hoped that I wasn't too disappointed when I opened them.


He also went as far as to have me open this keychain first.


I have to admit that it was cute, but I was starting to believe him that my Christmas was going to be a bummer.


Then, I opened a mini camera bag.


Ok, I can always use another bag.


Maybe he wasn't getting me a big present this year after all. Now, I wasn't even looking forward to the next present.


So, I started to open it half-heartedly and then I started to see the words on the side of the box.


"PENT..."


WHAT THE HECK?

IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?????

I quickly ripped the rest of the wrapping paper off.


IT WAS A NEW CAMERA BODY!



A Pentax K-7 to be exact.

Woo-Hoo!


I couldn't believe it. It actually brought a tear to my eye, because this had to of just killed him to keep this big secret from me.


I'm still so excited to have it.

Thanks, hubby!


Oh yeah, I also got Photo Shop Elements.


Hmm, my birthday is coming up in a couple of months. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next!

1 comments:

Annette Piper said...

How lucky are you! Can I borrow him for next Christmas?