Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Decorating during the snow season

I am always looking at decorating ideas for the house. I love to dream about decorating all the time and how I would change different rooms.

I found some nice items at BedBathStore.com that would compliment our rooms. I love this stool, for example. Isn't it cool? I am liking a new stool by Hillsdale too.


I would also love to do little Avrie's room in my favorite theme- dragonflies. Isn't this cute? They have lots more cute New Girl Crib and Toddler Bedding to choose from as well!


If you are looking for New Bathroom Vanity Furniture , you really need to check these out. Very cool. Now, I'm wanting one of these sets.
So, while we are all stuck inside because of the snow, take advantage of it and do some decorating of your own!

2 comments:

GottaLoveMom said...

It truly is fun to decorate the house. I had fun decorating mine right after we remodelled the house 9 years ago. Now, I am consolidating or de-cluttering the house.
Enjoy!

secret agent woman said...

I am on a in-house kick, too - guess it's being stuck inside that makes us want to clean and rearrange and decorate.