Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My dad's New Year's resolutions

Guest post written by Kirk Kent

Back when I was a kid I had so much fun with my dad. it seems like he always had time for me and my little brother no matter how busy he was with work. Now that I'm older and have kids of my own I realize just how much effort that took for him to juggle his schedule around to do that. I want my kids to feel the same way about me years from now so I made a New Year's resolution to make more time for them and just be a better dad in general.
I went looking online with my ClearWirelessInternet4g to find some ideas about fun things to do with my kids to help kick off my New Year's resolution. Well, I found all kinds of stuff but I had to think harder because many of those were summer activities.
But then again I got to thinking about simple things I could do to meet my dad New Year's resolutions and asked my wife for a schedule of the kids' sporting events so I'm going to try and plan my schedules around them and make it to more fo them to watch and support them.

0 comments: