Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meme Mondays? How about Words with a blogger Wednesdays?

I've decided to kick it up on my blog and add some new stuff to interest you. My first will be Words with a blogger Wednesday.
Each Wednesday, I will post an interview with a fellow blogger that I think is awesome and cool and just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Would you like to be my next victim-er, I mean interview? Comment on this post and I will stalk you and peek in your windows to watch your family eat dinner just like the Australian guy that follows that gecko character on Geico-Or, I'll just send you an email with a list of interview questions for you to answer.
Is it Tuesday already?
Hurry up already, Guys!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm game! Love your blog, Tess!

Anonymous said...

I waited too long to join your club! Drat! Keep me in mind for the next one. I appreciate your invite and I forgot and when I remembered.....oh well my loss.

Where do find the time to do all these thigns anyway?

Unknown said...

Hahaha if you think I am worthy of it;)

Anonymous said...

Hey mom guess what?chicken butt

Anonymous said...

I just stopped by Cathy Hawkins website and asked for her help with my blogs. Yea for me!

Creative Junkie said...

LOL! Stalk away! And can I just say, I never thought those words would ever leave my lips before I started blogging.

Shannon said...

If I'm cool enough for you......

Shannon
Vogue Mum
Rock Star Maternity
Domestic Engineer's Union

Anonymous said...

Cool idea. If you ever want to interview a blogger from the other side of the world, I'm your man (I mean woman). :)