Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, October 3, 2008

What does a girl got to do to get a foot rub?

Last night, as my hubby and I laid in bed, we had this conversation:
Jesse: Ooh, rub my feet!
Me: Oh, that sounds like a good idea! Rub mine too.
Jesse: How about you rub mine tonight and I rub yours on Saturday?
Me: Saturday? That's TWO days from now.
Jesse: So?
Me: (sigh)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

iiice. My hubby and I have conversations like that all the time about who's going to give our wee one a bath at night :)

Anonymous said...

LOL. Sounds like a typical conversation in my house as well.

Your post is up!

http://amonthofstuff.com/2008/10/06/tess-31-days-of-make-believe-day-6/

Helene said...

Well, at least he tries to negotiate with you! If I asked my husband to rub my feet, he'd look at me and say "are you kidding?"

Tena said...

did you tell him to forget about it? LOL!!!