Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

If you have little ones, check out KidSafe!

Running a daycare in my home opens up alot of safety issues. I really need to childproof my home so the parents can feel that their children are going to be safe playing in my home. KidSafeInc.com is a great resource for child proofing your home even if you are just wanting your home safe for your own young children.

Baby proofing your home can start with putting up a baby gate. Using KidSafe can help find the perfect gate. For instance, if you want to learn about the best quality Baby Gates, KidSafe can help. You can even buy them on the site. They offer Child Safety Gates and KidCo Gates is one the brands you can purchase.

I'll tell you, I didn't realize how many different types of gates there are out there. You can put up Pressure Gates, Pet Gates, Stairway Gates and even Extra Wide Baby Gates. So, you'll be set on keeping your child protected from dangerous falls.

Check out KidSafe and you can also follow updates from this company on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, and the KidSafe Blog

0 comments: