Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Are you thinking about Halloween yet?

I know that it's only February, but it's never too early to start thinking about costumes. Emily likes to wear her past costumes when she plays dress up, so we get full use out of her Halloween costumes all year round. There are so many cute girls costumes out there that we always have a hard time choosing one each year for her.

I'm always trying to get her to pick an animal costume because they are warmer to wear outside since our Halloween is usually chilly. She usually wins, though, and picks some ballerina or princess one.

When we were approached by CostumeSuperCenter.com to do a review of one of their costumes, Emily was very excited to choose a costume from the 100's of choices. After about a zillion hours later, she finally chose the Child Batarina Costume.


(Yes, I accidentally cut off her feet in the photo.)


This costume was so cute! It came with several accessories which you don't really get with other costumes. It looked well made also and high in quality. She wears it all the time- I hope it lasts til October!

So why not get your Halloween costume shopping out of the way now and do it conveniently online!

1 comments:

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

She is absolutely adorable! My niece would love that costume. She likes anything with frilly layers of fabric.