Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowed in again

Wouldn't you know it, when I finally get almost all the snow off of our drive and sidewalks (after a gallon of salt) we get the worse storm of the season. It started around noon today.
And hasn't stopped.

I haven't stepped in our backyard since November.

They say we're looking at 12 to 14 feet of snow.
Damn.
I wished that I would have picked up some comfort food.
Maybe, I'll have to send the hubby out for some Quizno's tonight before we get totally snowed in-I'm going to print out their coupon for a Rib Sub for $2.99. Yum!!
What's your comfort food when there's bad weather out?

5 comments:

sheila said...

12-14 Feet? Holy crap! My favorite comfort food is cashews, which I'm out of. Then chips, which I'm almost out of. We're getting the "ice" portion right now of what's hitting you. Not a lot of snow, but forecasting a buttload of ice. Stay safe and warm! Post lots of pics when it's over!

secret agent woman said...

Good grief! That's an insane amount of snow! I'm sorry.

Nancy said...

We ended up with about 4 inches (yippee!) but the winds are howling at 30 mpg (boooo!)

A foot of snow? Yikes, I feel for you. Hope your hubby was able to get your Quiznos. :)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I'm sayin'....we were hit with inches of ice and then the blizzard hit so were diggin' out here too on the Ponderosa.

My bright spot...46 days 'till spring!!! Woohoo...can't come soon enough for me!!! :o)

God bless ya and have a marvelous day sweetie!!!

Liz Mays said...

That is a ridiculous amount of snow!!!! Stay safe and warm!