Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A new quest and something furry

I'm excited to announce that I've finally got the hubby on board with trying to sell our house to find a bigger one. We actually needed a bigger house five years ago, but he just didn't want to go through the hassle.

I'm not sure what actually changed his mind finally. Maybe it was my constant complaining about not having room for storage. Or, maybe my constant complaining about needing an office. Or, maybe it was my constant complaining about how small the bedrooms were. Or, maybe just my constant complaining-period.

So, I've been on a mission to get the house ready. I've been throwing out stuff, packing items we won't need, and looking for houses in the area that I want to move to. It's been hectic, but worth it. In the process of eliminating clutter, I am almost to the point of feeling like the house is bigger-but, not enough to not move though.

My youngest, Emily has been helping me because as she puts it, I want a bedroom with stairs. She means she wants a house thats two stories. Boy, will she be mad if I pick another ranch. I also promised her a kitten when we move-something the hubby doesn't know about yet. He hates cats and if he knew that, he would probably change his attitude about moving.

Boy, I sure will miss him if that happens.

1 comments:

secret agent woman said...

What is it with kids and stairs? Mine were thrilled about having a basement they could go down the stairs to.