Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Renting college books

Do you have a child that will be starting college soon? Maybe they won't be starting for a couple of years. Either way, you still need to start thinking about how you can save money for college. Something that you might not of thought about is how you are going to pay for books. Books can be a costly expense that may or may not be covered in grants, or just something that you are struggling to think of a way to pay for. Not to mention the fact that after the class is over, you may not even need them anymore. Then, you are stuck trying to sell them to get rid of them.

Did you know that you could rent textbooks? CampusBookRentals does just that! I really could have used rented books when I went to school. At least I know now, and my oldest is starting college soon and this is something we are going to look into to saving money.

At CampusBookRentals, you just order your books and wait for them to arrive-they even offer free shipping! How cool! They even buy books, so if you have any to get rid of, you can make some cash too.

If you are looking to save money, then I think you should give them a try!

2 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Got one starting college in the fall, so I bookmarked that link.

GottaLoveMom said...

Have 2 in college - 1 graduating this year; Both ended buying books ---no rentals available. So if you can rent, the better -- college books are pretty expensive!